Time Series Data and Tick Databases
Below we provide a number of tutorials covering storage and analysis of time series data, with a particular emphasis on tick/market data.
- What is a column-oriented database - What makes them different to regular databases.
- Comparing column-oriented databases - Review of databases particularly suited to time-series analysis.
- MySQL Time Series SQL Queries.
- Kerf - The latest column oriented database.
- ZooKeeper Client Tutorial - Get/set values, set watches etc.
We will be expanding our articles in the coming weeks and are always happy to receive feedback on what topics you would like covered.