TimeStored offers kdb consulting, support and training services.
We provide kdb development consultants to clients. This can be:
- On-site at your premises
- Near-shore or
- Full Project Deliverables
We recognise that kdb has a steep learning curve and that even experienced users can run into issues that may block progress for hours or weeks. Here at TimeStored we offer expert kdb support services to help reduce that learning curve and prevent technical issues affecting your business. Find out more...
While consultants and support quickly get your project started, if your long term goal is to develop in-house expertise TimeStored regular provide 2-3 day kdb training courses:
- Public Training Courses in London, New York and Chicago
- Online Kdb Training
- On-site Training customized to your requirements
We provide a number of free kdb tutorials:
- Getting started with the Kdb Database
- What is a kdb Database - a column-oriented database specialised for timeseries analysis
- Setting up a Kdb Development Environment - installation, linux/windows tools.
qStudio IDE provides an intelligent code editor for kdb with:
- q Syntax Highlighting
- q Code Completion
- Ability to Query Servers direct from the editor
- Server Browser for visually viewing a servers objects
- Charts for displaying your data
kdb+ is a registered trademark of Kx Systems, Inc.